1. Who is more likely to assemble kitset furniture faster - a man or a woman?
2. What’s the most effective way to start a conversation?
3. You want to create a good first impression. Should you speak fast or slow?
4. Can babies really tell the difference between happy and sad music?
5. You have an uncompleted task at work and worrying about it threatens your plan for some serious couch time at home. What’s the best way to remove the intrusive thoughts?
6. What would practical, affordable shoes reveal about the personalities of people you are about to meet?
7. Your staff regularly work about an extra hour a day. How much difference would it make to their morale if you were to insist they go home on time?