1. Would power posing (adopting a powerful stature) really boost your confidence at a meeting? A) Yes, that’s well-proven B) No. It’s a myth C) The jury’s still debating
2. Are babies born with the ability to imitate?
3. Why do people find it difficult to look us in the eye while talking?
4. If you asked a group of toddlers to take the ‘marshmallow test’ would they all grab the marshmellows?
5. Allowing for changing tastes, how would most people think about teenagers who swear in casual conversation? A) As more relaxed than those who don’t swear B) As more mature C) As less trustworthy